Feversham, ON Real Estate Listings
Find the latest Feversham real estate listings and browse properties & homes for sale at Carrie Russell Real Estate – Royal LePage. If you are looking for a small recreational cottage for weekend getaways, or large farms and acreage with plenty of space for your family to enjoy, searching for your ideal property in Feversham has never been easier.
Be the first to see new Feversham,Real Estate listings!
Find Homes & Properties For Sale In Feversham, Ontario & Grey County
Search Feversham Real Estate and find your desired property, home and neighbourhood. New listings in Feversham are continuously coming to the market.
Farms & Vacant Land For Sale In Feversham, Ontario
Selling your Feversham home?
About Feversham, Ontario
Many important inland rivers run through this rich farmland as well as a variety of vacation property areas, with a fantastic valley view to waterfront cottages on Lake Eugenia. Built on a long period of heritage, Grey Highlands offers year-round recreation from hiking the Bruce Trail and paddling the Beaver River to skiing and snowmobiling through winter trails.
Excellent water quality has also made Feversham the source for the President’s Choice brand spring water sold in Ontario.
Feversham Community Resources
Real Estate Market In Feversham, Ontario
With maple trees, massive evergreens, clear lakes, and quaint towns, central Ontario reveals nature and experiences that are truly Canadian. Weekend after weekend, people escape from nearby cities to wake up to the call of the loon and to dive into their favourite lakes. The pace of life here is soothing, fresh air and picturesque scenery make this one of the most coveted real estate markets in Ontario.
Across the country as a whole, Feversham is in the Top 40% when all of Canada’s suburbs are listed in order of real estate listing prices.
Feversham, Ontario F.A.Q.
What are people asking about Feversham, Ontario?
It takes nearly 2 hours to drive between Feversham and Toronto for a total road distance of 145.6 km.
Here are five things to see and do in Feversham and the surrounding area:
- Hoggs Falls – Located just a short drive from Feversham, Hoggs Falls is a beautiful waterfall nestled in the natural landscape of the Beaver Valley. It’s a great spot for hiking, photography, and relaxing in nature.
- Feversham Gorge Conservation Area – This beautiful conservation area is located right in the heart of Feversham and offers hiking trails, a suspension bridge, and beautiful views of the surrounding landscape.
- Georgian Hills Vineyards – Just a short drive from Feversham, Georgian Hills Vineyards is a must-visit for wine lovers. They offer tastings, tours, and a beautiful setting to enjoy a glass of wine.
- Grey Roots Museum and Archives – This museum and archives in nearby Owen Sound offers a fascinating look at the history of Grey County, including Feversham and the surrounding area.
- Bruce Trail – The Bruce Trail, Canada’s oldest and longest marked footpath, runs through the Beaver Valley and is a great way to explore the natural beauty of the area. There are many access points along the trail, including several near Feversham.
Feversham, Ontario Real Estate Team
Being home to so much beauty it is not a difficult task to find your dream home in Feversham – but we would like to make the process as easy as possible. If you are interested in buying in Flesherton, Grey Highlands or anywhere else in Grey County please contact us so we can help you find the perfect home for you!